Monday, February 27, 2012

Here is my first week's results




I realized that I had 3 different recipes for whoopie pies and I needed to make a treat for my daughter's cheer squad - so perfect combo :)  One recipe was a modified box mix, the other said it would be a very thin batter so I did the Goldilocks choice of the one that seemed "just right".  And it was.  I also found a cookies and cream filling to try and after some modifications I think it is a keeper.   The feedback from the cheerleaders was a loud hooray so I guess they turned out well!  I'm so excited about this project I already have so many things I want to make I can't decide what to do for next week!  I'm thinking some type of brownie - the boys basketball team is going to state and I know that is the coach's favorite.  After all, I do need somewhere for all these treats to go instead of sticking around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment