Friday, March 23, 2012

Quick and Easy

mini chocolate sour cream cupcakes with ganache and white chocolate shavings

classic peanut butter kisses cookies

I had a large cake to make this week and after all the traveling and company of last week I looked through my box for something simple.  I went back and forth on a couple recipes but decided on the cookies because I am a peanut butter junkie and I just wanted them! ;)  Thankfully however, I was able to send the majority off to my daughters small group Bible study instead of keeping them around the house.  (I said majority - not all!) 

The cupcakes came from mis-judging the amount of batter I needed for the half-sheet cake I made for the local women's shelter's monthly Birthday celebration.  I just up-sized from a 11x15 half sheet to a 12x18 pan and had batter to spare.  I sent those off to small group too! 

I think that I've been found out though and now they are all going to be expecting a box each week of my latest "project"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment