Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy busy and baking

I can't believe how busy life gets some times!  From the first of June I have had my daughters high school graduation, a week of taking care of her while she had a flare up of her autoimmune disease (the worst one in a long time!), dress rehersals for her dance recital, her 15th & final dance recital itself, a week of vacation - her senior trip & visiting my oldest daughter, the 4th of July holiday and finally the same daughter's 18th birthday!  Wow, now that I write all of that out, no wonder I'm tired and I've spent alot of time with Audrey! 

While all of this was going on I was still baking and taking care of the nonprofit that I run - www.freecakesforkidsspokane.com I still have some pictures to download and I'm almost, almost, caught up but here are some from all the activities I liste above. . .



yellow cake with strawberry filling & whipping cream frosting

part of the 4th celebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment