Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Biscoff Puppy Chow

 
This is one of those things that came up over the Thanksgiving holiday.  I'm not sure where it came from exactly, other than Audrey asking me to make it.  I believe she saw it on Pinterest probably.  She read off the ingredient list to me and it was basically just the same as regular puppy chow but changing out the peanut butter for Biscoff spread.  Since the introduction of this wonderful item to our family about a month ago it has definitely made its mark and this just had to be tried! 
 

 
My hands were too messy to take pictures during the "powdering" process
 
For our own health protection we sent the majority of these treasures back to the dorms and just kept the bowl to nibble on.  Remarkably it has been more than a week and there are still some left.  I try to just take one or two pieces each time I walk by - rather than one or two handfuls.  It seems to be working out, until right now when I'm remembering they are just sitting out on the buffet . . . all alone. . . . hmmm. . . . be back later :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment