Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yummy Crepes

 
I was kind of surprised to see crepes come up in my Alton Brown journey, but then again strawberry/nutella crepes are some of my daughters' favorite desserts - or breakfasts.  More surprising was how easy they were.  I tend to make a much bigger deal out of things sometimes and let them get more and more daunting in my head before I decide to finally jump in and just do it.  For some reason, crepes ended up on that list in my brain.  While I did have to make each one at a time and that does take a while, it wasn't that bad.
 
Just need this one handy tool

All the liquids mixed up

Then add the flour

Rest in the fridge for at least an hour

I made these in the late afternoon so instead of dessert I decided to make them into yummy ham & cheese dinner crepes.  mmmmm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment